01 September, 2012

BRACE YOURSELF

Brace yourself, you're leaving your teens today. Does it means I'm supposed to be a grown-up now? I'm mourning. Don't really know what makes me so sad; it could be the fact that now everyone expects me to change greatly, and still I feel exactly like yesterday - when I was 19. 
Similar to: 31st of August's SUMMER, enjoyable, sun, hothothot, nice beach and beach volley, whereas 1st of Sept is often pictured as rainy, cloudy, a taste of Autumn. Does this make sense? I'ts just a day, less than 24 hours, weather can't change so greatly. 1st day of September's still summer, and you'll have a wonderful day at the beach enjoying the sea colours. 
Doesn't matter if, as my mother witnessed, every 1st of September since I was born has been a rainy day. Not a normal rainy day, but a pouring day, where cats and dogs where falling from the sky. 
It's still a sunny and warm day inside of me, but the world has apparently already decided that my adulthood has begun, and with it all its rain.



PSY, what would I do without you making me laugh all day long!


No comments:

Post a Comment